Edition: U.S. Warranty
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does (NANO Sim card Enclosed) Being that this device is Factory Unlocked from the US Cellular Network it will work on any Network and will support the frequencies that this device was made to support (No preloaded Apps Will be installed and the device will not have any Applications or Bloatware).
- WHAT FREQUENCIES DOES THIS DEVICE SUPPORT: Well this device suports Multi-Band/Multi-Mode and automatically detects which band is the best supported at any given time GSM 850 900 (E-GSM) 1800 (DCS) 1900 (PCS). UMTS B1 (2100) B2 (1900 PCS) B5 (850) B8 (900 GSM), LTE B1 (2100) B2 (1900 PCS) B3 (1800 +) B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1) B5 (850) B7 (2600) B12 (700 ac) B13 (700 c) B20 (800 DD) B25 (1900 +) B66 (1700/2100). CDMA BC0 (800) BC1 (1900 PCS).
- HOW LONG CAN I EXPECT THE BATTERY TO LAST ME: Well the battery size is 3,300 mAh (Non-Removable) which in a Usage time frame means 14 solid hours of streaming at 4G LTE speeds as well it has a Standby time of up to 490 hours before you need to recharge the battery.
- WHAT CAN I EXPECT OUT OF THE BOX: Well the V30 comes running Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with upgrades available to 8.0.0 Oreo as well as a fast charger where you can charge the device to full in Approx 2 hours as well as compatible with wireless charging (sold separately).
- WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT LG 2ND YEAR WARRANTY: LG supports a second year limited warranty for devices purchase only directly from the carrier they do not extend this warranty when purchased from online retailers at heavily discounted rates therefore if you do desire an extended warranty you may purchase one from a site such as SquareTrade as LG only supports their warranty when purchased and paid for the full amount of $899.99 directly from the carrier.
Operating System: android
Publisher: LG Electronics Mobilecomm
Details: The Good The LG V30 almost has it all: a great camera, speedy processor, huge OLED screen, excellent battery life, waterproofing, wireless charging, microSD storage and the best headphone jack on a phone. The Bad Ergonomic quirks can make the V30 awkward to hold. You may miss some shots due to the slow camera autofocus. Carrier-specific versions come with annoying bloatware and logos. The Bottom Line The LG V30 is a rock-solid alternative to Samsung’s Galaxy S8 Plus and the Google Pixel 2 XL. If it fits your hands and your photographic needs, you won't be disappointed.
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 3.6 x 2.3 inches